Wednesday, February 2, 2011

47 days of college left...

And then I will knit. Every night.
I will take pictures, at least 5 a day.
And I will bake dessert every weekend. Maybe in the middle of the week too.

I will crochet a bookmark. Just for me.
I will read a book, of my own choosing.
I will bake fresh bread once a week. French bread. Whole wheat bread. Dinner rolls. Oatmeal bread.
And then I will try my hand at the famous family recipe no knows how to make anymore.

I will write. Everyday, every thought.
I will curl up on the sofa with my hubby, and think of nothing else.
I will plant flowers. Pansies, daffodils, and roses, along a split-rail fence.
And then I will sit on the porch and watch the sun set.
And then, I will LIVE.




Print

4 comments:

  1. I love this... It sounds like you've been inside my head though. This is exactly the same kind of things I've been thinking too, except I have more than 47 days left. I do have a break though in March so it helps knowing it's coming...


    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there... They tell me the end does finally get here, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this .. you are a great writer. Wish I could knit too.
    47 days will fly by - especially with all of this snow! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog – Writing is all I think of these days and without someone reading it kind of makes it meaningless. Got any good wheat-free recipes for my little guy??
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! I am trying to be patient, but it gets harder and harder to knock out those research papers and essays. Will keep trying, though!

    We have yet to venture into the world of wheat-free... I have several family members that are gluten-free though, so it's coming I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete