Monday, October 11, 2010

When She's Good, She's Very, Very Good. But When She's Bad...

While running errands today, I drove by a MickeyD's, and thought, 'Gee - a chocolate milkshake would be just the thing.' But I was good.

I said to self, 'Yeah, it's been a tough week. You've got the internship and you're working 16 hours a week now, you've pushed your school work to the weekends thereby eliminating any days off, you've hardly seen your husband in a week, and you have no idea how the boys are doing with their school work. That does not mean you need a pick-me-up.'

Then I passed a second MickeyD's. And had the same conversation.

Then I passed a third MickeyD's. Had the same conversation again.

And then I passed a fourth MickeyD's. Now, really.

There's only so much a girl can take.



Print

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love it! You deserved a treat! k

    ReplyDelete