Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For Shame...

Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, Chocolate Fudge, 1.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)June begins hibernation here in the deep south. And as such, my oven is off limits. Though I crave fresh chocolate chip cookies and milk, I mean the guys crave fresh chocolate chip cookies and milk, they'll have to settle for store-bought sugar-free instant pudding. It's shameful, I know, to have to satisfy the desire for sweets with something from a box, but I suppose I shall recover from my shame - as soon as my sweet tooth is satisfied.



Print

3 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! You'll get no judgment from THIS side of town... as we are every bit as guilty! Summers in the South BITE!! ;-) ~Jada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, I knew it was kismet when we met! Wonderful friends = no judgement. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jada! Summers here bite! I have kids dying for cake and cookies, so I have to drag out that toaster oven and make small batches. Orrrr... J-E-L-L-O. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete